Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grief-Fest 2011!

Surrendering to your sorrow has the power to heal the deepest of wounds.                                                                                                   -- Sobonfu Somé 
Ashay!


The Grief Ritual Workshop I participated in last weekend with Sobonfu  Some at Breitenbush is reverberating in me like a bell that has been rung.  And you know what they say about UNRINGING  a bell...


I have a lot more to say about this weekend, but if you want to know more right now about what the heck this is, please check out the following article:   Embracing Grief  There you will find links to Sobonfu's own website, as well.


I am so grateful for this experience and for the dear friends and fellow travelers who brought it to my attention, went there with me, and dubbed it "Grief Fest 2011!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment