Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm Still Here...

It's been 68 days since breast cancer made a dramatic reappearance in my life. I've decided to write about it for two reasons: One, reading and writing has always been the way I wrap my head around my experiences, and when I ran smack into this one I longed to read something some previous traveler may have left as a kind of guidepost. It helps to know others have gone before you, it makes the terrain less lonely. And two, I want to give my friends and family a place to get easily updated on whatever the news is in my little corner of the universe.

But that's it for now. Starting is hard work.

"May all beings be free of suffering and the root of suffering."

1 comment:

  1. I love reading anything you write. I'll be far away from you as you travel down the road before you, but I do and will continue to keep you close in my heart.

    ReplyDelete